Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Secret of the Immortal Warrior



There is an immortal warrior who has a name that nobody will be able to know until facing him. Many have been trying to win him over the years but have been defeated and finished under his feet.
They have tried techniques and secret arts but they have been defeated. What does this Immortal Warrior have that makes him win over the unbeatable. Maybe the skill of movements, his precision, his constant practice, his unexpected abilities, his method, his art, his confidence?
Just imagine, that you are strengthened to the top of your capacity and that you are facing this warrior. Concentrate on the present, right now you are in the battle, presenting your best movements, techniques, with total confidence of winning. And not even a moment passed -since it went very fast, and you are defeated.
Since you faced him as a brave warrior, your moment has come to know. What is the secret of the Ki of that warrior? What is his name? Then, you listen to his revelation. The warrior looks into your eyes and says: " My secret is my name and my name is hidden in the pulse of my conscience and my heart, it is the strength of my body, the skill of my being, the potency of my spirit. I will reveal my hidden name and my secret: My name is Inner Peace."


~~~
visit the best Inspirational site of the net
http://www.mystichealingart.com/